- Working with the Management to move forward the client relationship, company exposure, marketing, PR and business development strategy.
- In association with the management responsible for the preparation and execution of marketing and PR strategy and effective management of third party marketing agencies, subcontractors and other suppliers.
- Responsible for the reviewing of marketing and PR strategy prepared by third party marketing agencies and subcontractors, and monitoring their implementation.
- Drives the development, testing, and roll out of marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the implementation of the online marketing (Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Online banners, paid advertising and social media).
- Manages the social media strategy, social media campaigns and presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Organises and overseas the implementation of marketing and PR activities.
- Management of alternative marketing channels, including international marketing.
- Monitors and ensures effective preparation of collateral marketing materials and other promotional materials as per the company’s brand guidelines and standards.
- Execution of special marketing projects and targeted campaigns, as assigned by the Management.
- Preparation and execution of marketing plans of new launched real assets and special real estate offers to intermediaries and potential buyers.
- Monitoring of Marketing and PR expenses in relation to the corresponding marketing budget.
- Distribution of newsletters and periodical email campaigns to potential buyers and strategic partners (intermediaries).
- Press Releases – preparation, execution and monitoring of newspaper advertising.
- Working collaboratively across teams to ensure information is up to date and well maintained.
- Reporting of marketing activities to senior management.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in marketing or in a related field.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in a marketing related organisation.
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties.
- Commercially oriented with business acumen.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.