Cyprus Job Market
- Develop and execute the brand and content strategy to share through all relevant channels
- Performance monitoring of campaigns and tracking results to maximise the efficiency of campaigns.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently and create campaign reviews and recommendations/learnings for future execution.
- Manage and monitor external agencies (e.g. SEO) to deliver exceptional results.
- Define KPIs, measurement, analytics and reporting methods to measure success.
- Enforce a prudent approach to the regulatory framework and compliance as per the company policies, ethos and ethics and meet internal standards set by the relevant bodies without compromising on quality.
- Motivating and leading the team to work with genuine commitment and to achieve the specific targets of the business.
- Ensure staffing levels are maintained to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy and if required, recruitment and selection of new members for the marketing team.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts to drive growth into new markets.
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends within the digital and social media landscape and carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the competitiveness of the company strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or high-level of combination of education and experience. Degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields preferred.
- Strong experience in lead generation and campaign management.
- Strong experience in social media and media-buying
- Proven work experience in the implementation of performance management and quality control to review various processes.
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing best practices and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Problem-solving and ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and attention to detail.
- Ability lead and inspire marketing teams and able to deliver effectively under pressure.
- Skilled in time management and ability to focus and drive to meet goals, deadline and manage a demanding workload.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written
- The company offers an excellent remuneration package, continuous personal development, and a friendly working environment.
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation
Interested candidates should send their CV to
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
FP Markets is a well-established and ambitious globally – regulated (including CySEC) Australian CFD and Forex Broker…