- Oversee the operations of our clients’ marketing services.
- Lead coaching and professional development training for marketers.
- Performance management for marketing teams.
- Coaching individuals to improve their performance, motivation, and success.
- Review client analytics to help set and communicate goals.
- Marketing campaign creation, optimization, and management.
- Retain and grow client relationships.
- Improving communications between teams and clients.
- Creative and strategic problem solving to help the agency have more successful relationships with clients.
- Management strategy and execution to support growth of agency, client accounts, and teams.
- Performance coaching and training to help individuals improve their capabilities, get the help they need, and strategically align to the agency’s value proposition.
- Participate in the development of systems that allow teams to demonstrate clear and measurable value to client relationships.
- Play a role in speaking to clients, understanding needs, and getting everyone on the same page.
- Understand and track project scope in order to achieve agency growth.
- Coordinate performance review process: people, teams, projects.
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 4+ years of experience effectively leading marketing teams.
- Great communication and client-facing skills.
- Management experience (people, process, and presentation skills).
- Agency experience (marketing, production, PR, creative related experience).