CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a recently established Private Medical Centre in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Medical Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will have previous and demonstrable experience within a similar position, ideally within a Medical Centre or environment, be highly organised and fluent in both Greek and English. Part-Time working hours may also be considered as part of a job share.
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Manage reception area and look after visitors.
- Assist the Doctor with any medical assistance if / when needed
- Answer phone calls and make necessary calendar appointments.
- Draft, format and print relevant documents.
- Collecting blood samples and other related tasks.
- Maintain stock lists and orders office supplies as needed.
- Any other administrative duties required within a busy environment.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an Administration capacity is essential, ideally within a Medical Centre or relevant sector.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, both oral and written is essential
- Previous experience of providing secretarial support to Senior Management will be considered an advantage.
- Presentable appearance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Willing to learn and develop and take on greater responsibility over time.