Our Client is looking for a Merchant accounts manager responsible for Merchant accounts transactions reporting and risk management. He will build and optimise preventive and detective controls on merchants’ accounts, will contribute to the team development and will bridge the gap between finance department, operational teams, and service providers.
- Build reports on service providers’ transactions; share insights to improve Transactions cost, unforeseen losses or/and hidden fees mitigation, PsP Approval rates, Risk and Fraud Mitigation, Reconciliation processes.
- Regularly assess the impact of cash flow in operations and communicate with stake holders to optimise processes where necessary.
- Perform transactions reconciliations between brands back offices, Merchants accounts and invoices or settlement reports.
- Crosscheck invoices and settlement notifications and in case of discrepancies, follow up with relevant parties.
- Research and present new payment and risk management solutions to the company according to the current or potential future business needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation of all ecommerce service providers.
- Review contracts in details; point out risky clauses and negotiate their amendments.
- Together with other stakeholders, participate in onboarding / offboarding of ecommerce service providers and ensure contractual obligations are clearly defined and followed by both sides.
- Log and regularly update all important contract clauses for each service providers.
- Help drive the overall business and profit margins.
- Liaise with service providers when required and create and maintain good relationships.
- Write manuals and train agents in the usage of merchant accounts’ features and functionalities.
- Regularly initiate security audits and change of passwords in all Merchant accounts.
- Processing Manual withdrawals when needed.
- University graduate in Accounting/finance/maths or/and related field
- Fluent in English at business professional level
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the financial field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Solid background in financial and data analysis.
- Experience in transactions monitoring funds control.
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
- (fast pace) Change management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and/or Data analysis/statistical software.
- Experience with building and analysing complex reports.
- Solid numerical and organizational skills.
Due the current COVID – 19 situation only candidate locally based in Cyprus will be taken in cosideration.