Cyprus Job Market
We are looking for Moderation Specialist to join the growing support team of our web-based entertainment project.
This is an entry-level position, so fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
We are looking for someone who is able to work in weekly shift cycles (5 days a week with 2 rotating days off). This includes working on weekends (2 weekends each month) and occasional work on public holidays.
- Analyze and review user profiles and user-generated content (photos, videos, etc.)
- Review documents (id/passport), approve or deny user-submitted content
- Identify and report technical issues to the tech team
- Eliminate spammers from the site
- The candidate must have EU work permit
- Able to work a flexible schedule in weekly shift cycles (also nights and weekends)
- Technically savvy and able to quickly learn new systems (any technical knowledge or IT background may be considered an advantage)
- Exceptional analytical & operational skills, attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of the English language (especially in writing)
- Comfortable workspace (office) in the center of Limassol
- No dress-code and bureaucracy
- Young and energetic team
- Career growth and professional development, salary review in 6 months
- Medical insurance, corporate mobile number, gym subscription, language courses
- Free daily lunch and unlimited access to drinks and snacks
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Web Design / Developing