Cyprus Job Market
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements
- Conducting reviews in tax computations and tax returns
- Providing job training and guidance to the junior members of the team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant audit role
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ISAs
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Word/ PowerPoint (Microsoft Office)
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to travel within Cyprus and abroad
- Good coaching skills and project management skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging, apply now, through our
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E:
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
KPMG operates in Cyprus since 1948 and currently employs more than 900 professionals working from 6 different offices around the country…