Job ID: 109447
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :Cyprus- Limassol (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Join our Optima business unit where you will focus on non-functional testing, including performance and reliability testing.
What will your job look like?
- You will oversee and execute test processes, determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities and ensures integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios in accordance with plans and observations from concurrent testing activities.
- You will develop and implement NF automation procedures and tools.
- You will create and define test execution plans as well as non-functional requirements for mitigating technical risks.
- You will design and review test solutions and scenarios, develop NF scripts and automation utilities to be implemented and executed in alignment with the scope determined during test planning, leveraging knowledge and a broad understanding of E2E Business process & requirements.
- You will select and apply appropriate structural design techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence and optimization. The tests are to be based on code and aligned with version requirements, customer needs/use and design scope.
- You will call attention to and focuses on incident assessments.
- You will provide recommendations for the resolution of issues and proposes improvements to the NF aspects of code, system optimization, best sizing and architecture.
- You will ensure that product documentation, testware and work products used in the testing activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance with product requirements and specifications, internal standards and clients’ needs.
- You will maintain and enhance the professional and business relationship with the client/ internal customers.
- You will provide professional and technical support to team members and keeps them informed of assignment/ project status. Mentors new team members.
All you need is…
- At least 4 years of experience in NF testing/ SW development.
- In-depth knowledge of testing and automation tools.
- Telecommunication experience/ knowledge.
- Amdocs business and Cross Portfolio knowledge – advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer science.
Why you will love this job:
- The product is moving to the cloud!
- Advise on which testing tool the team will adopt.
- Join a highly supportive team and experienced international team.