UGM Securities Ltd
– Handling, set-up, and ongoing maintenance of crucial data (trades, clients, counterparties, trade instruments and etc.) in the system of internal accounting.
– Reconciliation reports preparation (trades, depo & cash accounts). Closing of operational day.
– Corporate action processing.
– Preparation and sending of client statements.
– Tight communication with the middle and front office providing real-time information (securities and cash balances).
– Settlements (instructing, monitoring, communication with settlement agents, solution of all related issues).
– Cooperation with counterparties on related queries.
– Tight communication with other departments in terms of current activity maintenance.
– Improving existing processes.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Russian.
– Attention to details and commitment to high quality/error-free work
– Excellent computer literacy (confident user of MS Office).
– Able to multi-task effectively, quick learning skills, self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
– Ability to work under stress
– Strong team player
– Experience in a CIF’s operations department would be an advantage.
To apply send CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org