Alfa Capital Holdings (Cyprus) Limited
• To organise, administer and manage all aspects of corporate meetings including board-meetings, annual general meetings, Company Committees meetings
• Creation of committee meeting minutes and follow up on the implementation of decisions
• Transforming committee meeting decisions into protocols and following up on implementation
• Filing and maintaining records
• Take Secretary chair in all Company committees
• Updating and maintaining committee charters to be in line to the Governance requirements
• Corporate administrator functions
• Alternate office manager and executive assistant
• University Diploma (Business administration. Law)
• Proven administrative or assistant experience.
• Knowledge of financial markets industry
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of Russian and English languages is a must, Greek as an advantage.
Full time job
Working hours 9.00-18.00, Mn-Fr
Medical insurance for the employee
Paid annual holiday leave 21 days
Location – Nicosia
To apply send CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com