• To answer and direct a high volume of calls according to agreed standards.
• To receive and relay verbal and written messages to ensure effective communication within the Company. Accurately log information on calls received.
• Write business letters, reports or office memos using word processing programs.
• Meet, greet and direct visitors to the office.
• Planning events like board meetings and luncheons, as required.
• Check and maintain supplies of office stationery, re-ordering as necessary.
• Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail in a timely manner.
• Ensure outgoing mail is sent in a timely manner.
• File and retrieve documents within an established filing system and open new files as necessary.
• Reproduce documents using appropriate office equipment, as required.
• Assisting other administrative tasks requested by Company Management.
High school diploma.
Proven administrative or assistant experience.
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational and planning skills.
Proficiency in MS Office.
Knowledge of Russian and English languages is a must, Greek as an advantage.
Working Permit in Cyprus is a must
Full time job
Working hours 9.00-18.00. It may be necessary to work overtime during peak times and when deadlines are close.
Medical insurance for the employee
Paid annual holiday leave 21 days
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com