Alfa Capital Markets Ltd
1. Monitoring the functioning of trading systems and platforms.
2. Quoting and executing customer FX related orders.
3. Monitoring the clients transactions flow and company’s overall portfolio.
4. Managing risk arising from trading activities.
5. Preparation of analytical trading client reports.
6. Executing the orders of Head of Dealing.
7. Reporting to Head of Dealing on the dealing results, hedging process, possible issues and problems.
8. Participation in internal projects and interaction with other Departments within the Company.
• Bachelor’s degree or Associate Degree as a minimum. Post-graduate degree is an advantage.
• Relevant work experience (minimum 1 year with a recognized financial institution)
• understanding of trading markets, FX trading products and their platforms
• Knowledge of trading rules and features for financial market, particularly forex (e.g. market spreads, instrument volatility, trading conditions, swaps, counterparties).
• CySEC Basic or Advanced Certificate is a plus (the successful candidate will have to pass the basic exam in the first 6 months of his/her employment)
• Very good numerical and analytical skills
• Technical proficiency: Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Metatrader 4/5 and other retail and professional trading platforms are a plus, MS Office, Internet, email
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Professionalism and integrity
• Fluency in Russian and English is a must
• Full time job
• Working hours: 8 – hours shifts (Monday – Friday)
• Medical insurance for the employee
• Paid annual holiday leave 21 days
• Location: Nicosia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com