Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and respected provider of Corporate Services, we are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will hold 2+ years of relevant administration experience, ideally from a Services Provider and speak an excellent level of fluent English and Greek.
- General office administrative duties.
- Handling reception duties.
- Producing statements, various reports and updating records.
- Ongoing update, monitoring, review of the bank files by allocating bank statements and supporting documentation.
- Updating corporate files as necessary.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
- Preparing couriers, envelopes for post and arranging messenger pick up etc…
- Allocating incoming mail / couriers i.e. coping and forwarding to respective client.
- Answering telephones, ordering office supplies.
- Archiving company files.
- Other admin duties as and when required and assigned.
- Any relevant academic background related to Business Administration or Secretarial Studies will be considered an advantage.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in an Administrative capacity is a must.
- Previous administrative experience within a Corporate/Services and/or Legal Firm will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills are essential.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken)
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…