GRS is seeking to recruit a motivated Operations Officer for an established Hotel to be based in Paphos. The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years’ experience as F&B or Operations officer within the Hospitality industry and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company with opportunity for self-development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today! MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organise and coordinate Events
- Manage and supervise all Hotel Operations
- Monitor and supervise F&B department
- Cover the Managing director when needed
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as F&B or Operations officer within the Hospitality industry
- Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Administration or in a related field
- Fluent in Greek & English, both vebal and written
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Stella Stavrou – Neokli at the following email address [email protected]
or contact me by phone
+357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.
JOB DESCRIPTION GRS is seeking to recruit a motivated Operations Officer for an established Hotel to be based in Paphos. The successful candidate will have minimum 5 years’ exper…
Executive Chef (5* Hotel) Our client a leading hotel operator is seeking to recruit a talented professional for the position of Executive Chef Job Description To ensure the…
We are seeking to recruit a hotel porter to work at our clients 5* Luxury Hotel Resort on the outskirts of Paphos. Requirements Previous experience in the relevant role Good E…