Cyprus Job Market
- Receiving, recording, sorting, organising and distributing documentation relating to applicants obtaining citizenship where company offers the service;
- Liaising with relevant government departments relating to applicants obtaining citizenship.
- Responding to telephone or email queries from customers;
- Contact clients to arrange appointments
- Acting as backup to the team during busier periods.
- Contributing to social media campaigns
- Support the Advice Services team with general administrative tasks
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Data inputting; Ensure that all clients’ information is recorded in a complete, accurate
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases
- Assist in arranging events
- Any other relevant administrative and support tasks as required.
- Relevant working experience is a must
- Fluency in English both oral and written; any other language will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Excellent support and communicational skills
- Social media handling will be considered an advantage
- Ability to use good judgment, act and make decisions with integrity
- Proficient in MS office programs
Please send your CV to
All applications will be handled with strict confidence.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Holborn Assets is a leading international financial services company associated with the industry’s prime institutions, bringing together the investment expertise of a select group of international…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες