Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are rapidly expanding, now within the top 5 globally and offering an ability to trade with more than 120 financial instruments.
Ethics & integrity… Ever since the start of the company, the thought of an honest brokerage business was a simple but powerful idea that underpinned everything we were doing.
Our ideology is what shapes our products and services so this and our story go hand in hand. We definitely don’t aim to present our products as soulless standalones or just show their competitive edge exclusively. We are more interested in showing how and why these products came to be as they are and why they make a true difference in traders’ lives.
Smart scientific approach… The vision in the very early days was based on technology and creating the best algorithms for superior pricing and execution. As the company grew within an industry that was evolving at a rapid pace, the vision transformed and essentially became bigger. We reached our initial goal of creating unique algorithms in the first few years after our inception, and it was a key differentiating factor for us then as much as it is now.
One of the Exness main booming functions is our Digital department, we’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and looking forward to adding a 🚀Paid Search Specialist for our team in sunny ☀️Cyprus .
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
- Keyword research and management to optimize bids (add PPC keywords and negative keywords);
- Optimize bidding at keyword, placement, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels;
- Perform daily account management of PPC campaigns;
- Monitor, evaluate, and present the performance of campaigns by generating weekly and monthly performance reports to the Team lead, analyzing trends, goals, opportunities, and other key performance indicators;
- Stay on top of search engine and PPC industry trends.
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Minimum 1-2 years of Performance Marketing / Paid Search experience;
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC campaigns;
- Experience with Google Ads, and other relevant paid search channels;
- Good understanding of ad-tracking and campaign execution;
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI;
- Highly analytical and constantly seek data to validate your hypothesis;
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Strong listening skills, and an articulate presenter;
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio or Tableau is a major plus;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.