Exness Group was founded in 2008 and is a dynamic, fast moving organization that specialises in providing services for trading in the financial markets. We are rapidly expanding, now within the top 5 globally and offering an ability to trade with more than 120 financial instruments.
Ethics & integrity… Ever since the start of the company, the thought of an honest brokerage business was a simple but powerful idea that underpinned everything we were doing.
Our ideology is what shapes our products and services so this and our story go hand in hand. We definitely don’t aim to present our products as soulless standalones or just show their competitive edge exclusively. We are more interested in showing how and why these products came to be as they are and why they make a true difference in traders’ lives.
Smart scientific approach… The vision in the very early days was based on technology and creating the best algorithms for superior pricing and execution. As the company grew within an industry that was evolving at a rapid pace, the vision transformed and essentially became bigger. We reached our initial goal of creating unique algorithms in the first few years after our inception, and it was a key differentiating factor for us then as much as it is now.
One of the Exness main booming functions is our Digital department, we’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and looking forward to adding a 🚀Paid Social Specialist (FB) for our team in sunny ☀️Cyprus .
You’ll be responsible for:
- Executing paid social campaigns, which include managing Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and any other social media platform that will drive positive ROI;
- Plan, manage and execute paid social campaigns from account setup, strategy to reporting;
- Basic tracking, pixel setup and troubleshooting;
- Implement channel best practices, across campaign set up, targeting and creative/ad copy;
- Manage campaign budgets to meet department ROI targets;
- Create dashboards to monitor performance and extract actionable insight for optimization;
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of Facebook.
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Experience with managing large budgets and complicated campaign business structures (must!);
- Minimum 1-2 years of media buying / user acquisition / performance marketing;
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager;
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI;
- Highly analytical and constantly seek data to validate your hypothesis;
- Good understanding of creative optimization, and what makes an engaging ad;
- Experience with Google Analytics and Data Studio is a major plus;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast pace and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, company fitness center for employees and their spouse;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.