Website Eagle Fern Recruitment Ltd
A new opening for a part-time Accountant has become available with an investment services company, based in Limassol. This is a newly created position and will work closely with the Finance Manager. The company is currently using external accountants for these duties and are now looking to bring this in-house. This is a part-time position and can be offered with morning or afternoon hours. There is also the possibility of working remotely although all these aspects will be finalized once the preferred candidate has been identified.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Control over the VAT transactions. Making entries into the VAT control account. Submission of the VAT returns on a regular (quarterly) basis
- Running payroll (calculation of statutory deductions and net pay)
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Working together with the CFO and the auditors on the audit function of the companies providing to the auditors all necessary information and documents.
- Complies with financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Requirements for the role
- Experience from an accounting and finance department in the areas of accounting and corporate finance
- Accounting qualification will be well regarded but is not essential
- Native Russian, fluent English both spoken and written. Knowledge of Greek will be considered as advantage
- Computer literacy with advanced excel
- Deadline oriented with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, trustworthy and punctual
An attractive salary package including a competitive basic salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Only candidates who are eligible to work in Cyprus can be considered for this opening.
To apply for this position, send your CV to Cristo Mastoroudes, email: [email protected], or you can call Cristo on 25 585 803 for a confidential discussion.