Cyprus Job Market
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySec and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $100 billion.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective IBs the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services. He/She will therefore be responsible for building Tickmill’s business in Partnership area while generating Business from Lebanon and Jordan and assisting in building those markets.
Will be representing Tickmill in key B2B and B2C events and providing retention while assisting IBs to expand their network; they will be networking though Social Media or other Channels to find new partners and improving the approach for converting IBs.
Additional Requirements for the Role:
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is a Must;
- 1+ year experience in a Sales, Partnership and/or Business Development position in a financial services company is necessary;
- Understanding and experience with financial products and ETDs such as Futures & Options, will be considered an advantage;
- College or university degree is necessary;
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills;
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented;
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications;
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player;
- Positive can-do attitude;
- Flexible to work on Public holidays on rotation;
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) Monday – Friday.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
- Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- Monthly bonuses upon performance.
Make your next Career step and apply* to:
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Tickmill Europe is a regulated securities broker, with a prime focus on forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals…