Cyprus Job Market
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Analyze, identify and communicate payment system issues.
- Will be required to collaborate with multiple internal departments, external payment providers and stakeholders regarding setup details and also resolve issues.
- Analyze data to maintain balances at PSP’s and recommend settlements.
- Prepare reports/analysis on payment issues and perform regular competitor research and analysis whilst also identifying innovative ideas to improve the customer journey and increase efficiency when it comes to payments processing.
- Will need to complete forms and other documentation to assist with onboarding new payment providers and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Assist the Head of Payment Systems with projects and other “BAU” activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively network with stakeholders, handle multiple tasks and track and report on progress.
- Be proactive and show initiative.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and organized as well as a self-starter with the ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, to work in a high-pressure environment and to meet aggressive goals with multiple competing priorities.
Your role will be required to have:
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both written and oral.
- Previous working experience in the financial services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Outstanding negotiation & communication skill, strong & enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate new business.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- College or university degree.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Computer literate, good capacity of Microsoft Office applications.
- Professionalism, work ethic, Self-motivation and a Team player.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Working Hours 09:00-18:00 (1 hr. lunch break) / Monday – Friday.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast growing company with significant opportunities for self-development.
- Attractive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development Program”.
- Free Gym membership for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”.
- Quarterly Team Activities for all the Company.
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, etc.
Make your next Career step and apply to:
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Tickmill Europe is a regulated securities broker, with a prime focus on forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals…