Date: Nov 12, 2020
City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 98633
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at
In one sentence
Provide administrative and logistics support for management and employees, thereby enabling internal customers to focus on their core responsibilities
What will your job look like?
- You will support key leaders vital to the growth and sustainability of Amdocs (fully virtual support will be required)
- Your functions will include handling complex calendar management such us scheduling meetings, interviews, and customer visits.
- You will resolve calendar conflicts, raising risks in a timely manner
- You will organize and plan material for staff meetings, including preparation of minutes, as necessary.
- You will arrange offsite meetings, conventions, conferences and seminars.
- You will have the opportunity to show off your PowerPoint skills and mastery of spreadsheets.
- You will also assist with internal projects, coordinate and execute employee welfare activities, and maintain strong back office support for management travels.
- You will help welcome new employees, play a role with desk-side support as needed, manage office equipment needs and Outlook distribution lists.
All you need is…
- A minimum of 2 years practical business/administrative experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken business English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office computer programs, specifically MS Office
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- A high degree of pro-activeness, professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or non-public information in an appropriate manner
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or guidelines necessary
- Out of the box thinking and ability to use common sense and take decisions on feet
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to enable our leaders be their very best in their roles.
- You will be part of a warm and virtual team
- You will use your experience and insights to help shape the Amdocs’ experience of customers, new hires, and internal employees.
- By taking care of the small and big details, you will be the backbone of our everyday success