Website Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Financial Technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Personal Assistant to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience as a PA and be fluent in both Russian and English.
- To support the office of the CEO and Directors in Cyprus and assisting other teams in other countries.
- To assist Directors or the CEO with personal and household errands while they are in Cyprus.
- Providing front line reception cover and over the telephone customer service as and when required.
- To handle sensitive and/or confidential information and/or documentation with appropriate discretion and regard.
- Effectively organise meetings and events and manage the CEO calendar as and when required.
- Provide a high quality, confidential and wide-ranging PA support service to consistently meet the specified needs and expectations of the CEO.
- General office administration duties to include, but not limited to filing, scanning, sending and receiving of emails, screening telephone, and paper communications, and prioritising, responding, redirecting or referring as appropriate.
- Handling documentation including legal documents, KYC, Due diligence procedures.
- Experience in Office Administration for a minimum of 8 years.
- Experience as a PA for a minimum of 5 years.
- Experience with KYC and Due Diligence is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Experience dealing with legal documentation/contracts/agreements is an advantage.
- Fluency in Russian and English is a must; knowledge of the Greek language will be considered a significant advantage.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy.
- Previous experience in booking complex domestic and international travel itineraries.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle.
- Calm under pressure, sense of humour and good with people.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…