- To answer and direct a high volume of calls according to agreed standards.
- To receive and relay verbal and written messages to ensure effective communication within the Company. Accurately log information on calls received.
- Write business letters, reports or office memos using word processing programmes.
- Meet, greet and direct visitors to the office.
- Planning events like board meetings and luncheons, as required.
- Check and maintain supplies of office stationery, re-ordering as necessary.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail in a timely manner.
- Ensure outgoing mail is sent in a timely manner.
- File and retrieve documents within an established filing system and open new files as necessary.
- Reproduce documents using appropriate office equipment, as required.
- Assisting other administrative tasks requested by Company Management.
- High school diploma.
- Proven administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages is a must, Greek as an advantage.
- Working Permit in Cyprus is a must
On behalf of our Client, an established investment fund manager located in Nicosia, GRS are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic Russian Speaking Client Compliance Manager. The s…
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established provider of Financial & Professional Services to international clients, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and su…
Our client is an Administrative Service Provider that renders professional company services for incorporation and administration in Cyprus and other jurisdictions (the customers ar…