Cyprus Job Market
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE GENERAL MANAGER
CTC-ARI Airports Ltd, the Company managing the Duty-Free Retail operation at Larnaca and Paphos International Airports, invites applications for Personal Assistant to the General Manager.
Provide high level administrative assistance and efficient and responsive organizational support to the General Manager.
- Be the first point of contact dealing with problems, enquiries or urgent matters on behalf of the General Manager
- Assess priorities and refer matters to other company Executives as appropriate in the absence of the General Manager
- Ensure that follow up action is taken to resolve queries and outstanding issues
- Support the General Manager diaries, scheduling meetings and allow sufficient time for planning and preparation. Ensure that all relevant papers are available for the scheduled meetings and files are kept up to date
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the General Manager
- Administer the Board/Committee meetings diary and relevant documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality, including maintaining the confidential filing system for the General Manager
- Write, issue, keep and maintain correspondence for and on behalf of the General Manager as required
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements and ensure arrangements are in place as appropriate and needed
- Liaise with Managers to maintain weekly reports and registers
- Support the general administration of the company as needed
- Communicate promptly and courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face, to provide assistance and process information in response to complaints and inquiries
- Investigate and solve complex customer complaints, while keeping accurate records of discussions and/or relevant correspondence
- Issue compensation or refunds to customers
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Person Specification – Requirements of the Role
- PA diploma or certification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent report writing and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
or by submitting an application letter, their Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents to . All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should reach us the latest by 24th April 2021. For any further enquiries, please contact Mrs. Eleni Mikrommati on 24-841429.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο