- Responsible to develop, maintain and optimise existing reporting and current database architecture.
- Accountable to cleanse, reconcile and evaluate large volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Liaise with various departments within the business, i.e. Finance, Asset Management and Sales to maintain the accuracy and integrity of data & information.
- Take ownership of specific weekly and monthly reporting requirements from the business, its investors and lenders.
- Support the senior members of the team by providing ad-hoc reporting in all the areas of the department’s operations.
- Lead communication with vendors, as requested, for managing various data projects.
- BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Finance, or any other related field.
- Ideal candidates should have at least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel. Ability to write macros in VBA is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Impeccable ethical standards and forge trusted relationships at all levels.
- Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.