The University of Nicosia Medical School places research at the core of its academic activities and is committed to the promotion of medical research for the benefit of both the national and international community.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Post-Doctoral Research Fellow,
Actively support an International Project led by the University of Nicosia Medical School investigating the impact of COVID19 pandemic on global mortality and morbidity: “Research Consortium and Platform for Monitoring Overall and Cause-Specific Mortality and Morbidity Resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic” (CMOR)
- PhD in Epidemiology/Biostatistics
- Post-doctoral research experience in the relevant field
- Good Publication record for career stage
- Data analysis/ statistical modelling skills
- Data visualisation skills
- Proficient use of statistical software packages such as STATA and/or R
- Cover letter stating the post-doctoral position for which the candidate is applying
- A full Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a full list of publications
- A one-page research statement describing previous and current research as well as future plans
- Two references
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to by June 30, 2021
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Post-doctoral Research Fellow with reference number PD21RF02 in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εκπαιδευτικά Κέντρα / Φροντιστήρια
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες
- English Language TeacherCyprus Job Market
- Business LecturerCyprus Job Market
- Examinations OfficerCyprus Job Market
- Russian-speaking KYC Officer/Corporate Administrator (VAC-A20459M)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- Client Accountant (Λογιστής/τρια) - CY21424ECyprus Job Market
- Senior Graphic DesignerCyprus Job Market
- SENIOR INFORMATION ANALYST, POLITICAL AFFAIRSUnited Nations
- Kitchen AssistantsCyprus Job Market
- Laravel Web DeveloperCyprus Job Market
- Social Media Account ManagerCyprus Job Market
- Cooks - Metropolis Mall LarnacaCyprus Job Market
- Cook AssistantCyprus Job Market
- Qualified Accountants (Seniors), Business Process Solutions Department - Nicosia/LimassolLimassol