EXANTE is an international investment company headquartered in London, the United Kingdom, with a fast-growing presence in Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The company provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages, and investment funds:
Our trendsetting in-house R&D is working with the latest technologies and developing state of the art financial products and white label solutions.
We employ over 400 talents across the globe, blending trading and technology skill sets. A dynamic, fast-growing FinTech company, EXANTE creates an inclusive environment for professional growth and development.
What will you do?
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
We would welcome Product Owner – Residency to redeploy in the European countries our existing investment programs for non-EU citizens:
1) investment based residence permit program
2) investment based citizenship permit through the Individual Investor Programme
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest and a passion to deliver cutting-edge investment solutions/products for clients, we have the perfect job for you!
- Own and deliver Residency product
- Do market research & analysis for potential new markets (Greece, Cyprus, Latvia, Portugal etc)
- Build relationship with Government agencies and become trusted advisor
- Develop business plan and drive implantation in close cooperation with local referral partners
- Build a marketable GTM product (business model, back end and front end processes and resources, set up requirements, marketing materials/web etc)
- Identify and recruit key partners and scale partner ecosystem
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Work closely with internal resources (sales, marketing, finance, operations and IT etc) in order to create a products that fit the company portfolio and sell in the market and generates profits
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the competition
- Present and effectively communicate product business growth strategy and the following execution to the board and key business stakeholders
- KPI: open 1-2 new locations in the first 6 months
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business or similar discipline
- Fluent English, Russian as benefit
- Previous working experience in a similar roles for 5+ years
- Good knowledge of partnering with state authorities, building mutually beneficial partnerships
- Experience in product lifecycle management, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, roadmap development and product launch
- Commercial drive (sales & business strategy development & new client acquisition)
- Strategic mindset and full ownership of execution (hands on)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ownership mentality with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Team and stakeholder management skills (decentralized set up, remote)
- Ability to delegate efficiently, project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Capacity to work in a high-growth environment with emerging structure and manage multiple internal stakeholders
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- A chance to work in a trend setting international financial technologies company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extra medical insurance and co-financed professional development program after probation
And last but surely not least – your work will really matter.
Our mission as a FinTech company is to make sure investors have the freedom to store, transfer and invest funds as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower traders with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability for data-driven investment.
In EXANTE we believe that freedom is an inherent right.