Website Cyprus Job Market
What you need to do at this position:
- Engage in inventory management for the entrusted product category;
- Maintain the necessary inventory in warehouses to meet the needs of the company’s customers;
- Place orders and monitor the implementation at all stages of the passage of the order;
- Perform reconciliations;
- Maintain the necessary documentation in the information system and keep the data up to date;
- Work complaining with suppliers;
- Plan and monitor payments;
- Distribute goods between warehouses.
- Clear knowledge of nomenclatures and suppliers in their product category;
- Good communication skills; communication with foreign suppliers;
- Timely fulfillment of their functional duties;
- High performance, focus, initiative.
Requirements for a candidate:
- Higher education economics / technical;
- Inventory management experience will be evaluated as an advantage;
- Experienced PC user: MS Office (Excel advanced user);
- Mindfulness, logical thinking, high level of self-organization;
- Experience in 1C program;
- Proficiency in English at least intermediate (business correspondence with suppliers);
- Russian native speaker;
- The candidate must have a work permit in Cyprus.
- Work in a stable ambitious company;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Discount on the company’s products up to 70%;
- The five-day work schedule from 9.00 to 18.00 with a break for lunch;
- Prospects for career growth and professional development.
Send your CV by email , contact phone number 22 777 176.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Κεραμικά / Είδη υγιεινής
More than 20 years of successfully working in the market of Russia, CIS countries, Europe, we offer integrated solutions for bathrooms.