- Audit of a portfolio of clients both local and international
- Preparation of financial statements of clients in line with IFRS
- Supervision of the work of junior members of the Firm
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns
- Tax planning in coordination with the Firm’s tax department
- Fluent in English and Greek languages at a professional level.
- University Graduate in a relevant field.
- Newly Qualified Auditor (ACA or ACCA) or Qualified Auditor (ACA or ACCA) with 1 to 4 years of post-qualification experience
- Strong and in-depth experience in audit, corporate tax compliance.
- Proficient in the use of e-audit methodology.
- Experience in the provision of advisory services will be considered an advantage.
- Our client offers 13th salary, medical insurance, provident fund, Friday afternoon off and flexible working hours.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.