Cyprus Job Market
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the exciting field of Forex? Join Tickmill, a global group of companies, offering trading services with a prime focus on Exchange-Traded Futures, Options and CFDs on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. Regulated in the United Kingdom by the FCA, in Cyprus by CySEC and in the Seychelles by the FSA, we provide first-class products and services, catering to the needs of the most sophisticated retail and institutional clients around the world.
We take pride in being one of the fastest-growing brokers in the world. On a monthly basis, Tickmill Group processes more than 7 million client trades, while our monthly trading volume is over $120 billion.
Our multicultural staff consist of highly qualified experts from all Continents. We value the talent and input of our team members and keep their motivation at the heart of our strategy. This includes highly competitive motivation packages, work-related travelling and regular team events around the world.
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will need to design, develop and deploy our Back-Test platform. The mission of the position is to develop and deliver an accurate and reliable Back-Test engine that will help our quantitative researchers to produce accurate and efficient models. It will be expected to help our quantitative researchers implement their models (including Machine Learning Ideas) and test them in a precise environment. Most of our systems are written in Python but we also use systems in C++, MySQL and InfluxDB. The ideal candidate will be expected to act as a conduit between applied research and engineering.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 3+ years full-time industry experience as a software developer or engineer.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented programming language (C++, C# or Python)
- Experience with data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with FIX messaging-implementing or integrating FIX API’s in a trading capacity.
- Experience in leading a product from concept to prototype and implementation.
- Experience in handling large data streams.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams.
- MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Experience with big data and statistics.
- Knowledge of numerical programming in Python using libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy and tools such as Jupyter notebook.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow or Gradient Boosting.
Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company with an international team of skilled colleagues;
- There will be travel opportunities;
- Attractive Compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment in a modern yet cosy office in the city;
- Participate in the “Employee Training & Development program”;
- Free Gym for all employees of Tickmill at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness”;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction, which includes Dental Care, Annual Check-ups etc.;
- Weekly snacks, fruits and endless coffee supply in the kitchen;
- 13th Salary.
Make your next Career step and apply to:
*Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Tickmill Europe is a regulated securities broker, with a prime focus on forex, indices, commodities, CFDs and precious metals…