- Answering of clients’ telephone calls and taking messages.
- Greeting guests to the premises.
- Arranging delivering and collection of messenger and post.
- Scheduling use of conference rooms.
- Ordering stationery for clients, refreshments, cleaning and maintenance goods.
- Collecting data for the issuance of monthly invoices, i.e. electricity, photocopies, telephone calls etc.
- Ensure that the office is in good working condition, i.e. cleanliness, maintenance of equipment, such as a/c, photocopy.
- At a later stage maybe involved in the issuance of monthly invoices.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Approximately 6+ months of relevant experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Excellent client/customer service skills are essential.
- PC Literate (Microsoft Office).