S/he will handle guest arrivals/departures, and will ensure the smooth running of the Reception in the most efficient and effective manner. S/he will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all Guests, from their arrival until the minute they depart. S/he will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability, in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of the lyceum and a tertiary school of Hotel Management.
- At least one year’s previous experience in a similar position.
- Must speak and write English very well. Knowledge of at least one foreign language other than English.
- Organisational and Managerial skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τουρισμός – Ξενοδοχεία
Stademos Hotels PLC has established itself as a leader within Cyprus’ hospitality industry…
Our company is seeking for a night receptionist to cover a full time position at Vrachia Beach Hotel & Suites owned by our company. Qualifications: Previous experience will be …
NIGHT RECEPTIONIST FOR SMALL HOTEL IN PAPHOS TOWN CENTRE Mature male night receptionist needed with computer word programme knowledge must be punctual, honest, polite and hard wo…
Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with an International firm that operates in the energy and oil sector which is looking to recruit a Receptionist for its offices in Lima…