Website StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
Timely submission of regulatory reports (e.g. under TREM, EMIR, SFTR, MiFIR, APA, etc.) to CySEC;
Submission of statistical reports to Central Bank of Cyprus;
Taking remedial actions in case of errors or omissions in submitted reports;
Analysis of upcoming regulatory changes affecting the Company’s reporting obligations and formulating technical tasks to implement necessary updates in the Company’s systems;
Assessing impact of new products and operations on the Company’s reporting obligations and procedures;
Evaluating quality of current reporting, suggesting and implementing necessary improvements in cooperation with other departments (Regulatory Compliance, IT, etc.);
Communication with providers of reporting solutions, exchanges and other venues, involved in the Company’s reporting process to ensure timely and correct fulfillment of the Company’s reporting obligations;
Answering enquiries from CySEC and other competent authorities in respect of the Company’s reporting;
Drafting, updating and implementing written policies and procedures in relation to the Company’s regulatory reporting;
Taking part in ad hoc projects as may be required from time to time.
Requirements to the Candidate:
University Degree in economics, finance, computer science or mathematics.
Native Russian, English – full proficiency.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar position in a licensed brokerage company.
Sound knowledge of a CIF’s financial instruments, operations and their reflection in regulatory reports (equities, bonds, derivatives, securities financing arrangements).
Good understanding of a CIF’s regulatory framework (MiFID II, CySEC Directives, ESMA Guidelines, etc.).
References from the previous employers shall be required.
Residing in Limassol or willing to relocate to Limassol.
CySEC qualification certificate or readiness to pass the CySEC Advanced exam within 6 months.
Analytical mindset and problem solving skills, good communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, excellent self-organization and time management.
Competitive Base Salary based on experience
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to and include the reference: Regulatory Reporting Officer – Russian-speaking – VAC-A20638C. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Head of IB PartnershipCyprus Job Market
- Analyst - Trading/Brokerage DepartmentCyprus Job Market
- Head of Compliance / MLROStaffMatters Recruitment
- Russian Speaking Account Manager: Nicosia, CyprusCyprus Job Market
- Regulatory Compliance AssociateStaffMatters Recruitment
- Transfer Pricing Professionals - Business Tax Services - NicosiaCyprus Job Market
- Compliance AssociateStaffMatters Recruitment
- Corporate Administrator (Russian-Speaking)CareerFinders
- Senior Reconciliation OfficerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Russian-speaking Sales ManagerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Customer Support RepresentativeCyprus Job Market
- Russian/Ukrainian Head of Back Office (VAC-A20585T)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists