Our Client is looking to fulfill an important role within the organization, that of a Research Executive. The successful candidate should be a professional with a passion for driving future growth, managing existing clientele portfolio (international & local) while also for integrating innovative technologies and new ideas in the market research industry.
The position requires extensive skills for creative thinking, an eye for design and the ability to analyze and visualize data. Reporting to the Research Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for overall client relationship and also coordinate projects from a to z.
- Responsible for the overall project requirements and coordination of project. It is of a great importance that the candidate align all tasks in a timely manner so as the company enhance further its effective timely manner methods.
- Design and development of the questionnaires (online & offline).
- Requirements Analysis, Database Design, Database Implementation, Report Development and Presentation
- Working with a team (researchers, analysts, client manager, project manager, and other developers) to create compelling and extend and enhance the current systems.
- Have the willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges.
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs (MS Office -Word, Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of SPSS desirable)
- Fluent English and Greek language while additional languages would be considered as a benefit
- Preferably a marketing/business/mathematical/engineering background – aptitude with numbers.
- Desirable market research expertise but not a pre-requisite