Cyprus Job Market
- Contribute to company growth and financial targets such as revenue and high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation and up-sell
- Build a robust retention team by implementing processes and controls to deliver effective and efficient offerings for all clients. Manages all customer retention activities
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services
- Provide market updates to clients
- Provide support to team members on the day to day operations of the department and communicate relevant changes and initiatives to the sales team
- To offer development and motivation to the Retention team while contributing to the positive working environment
- To assist in the recruitment of new agents
- Detailed and accurate input of data and information in all internal systems.
- Familiar with the Forex industry concept, practices and procedures
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the FX Industry
- Knowledge in Technical Analysis and Fundamental analysis will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in German and English, both written and oral
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results and motivate/ manage others in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work shifts/longer hours as and when required
- Proficiency with different trading platforms and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
- 21 day of annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Sponsorship on work-related training & professional examination
- Comfortable office in the city center.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please submit your CV to the below link:
This is a full-time position located at our office headquarters at Gladstonos 110, Limassol, 3032, Cyprus.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex