Cyprus Job Market
Revenue Management Senior Expert
We are currently looking for a talented Revenue management Senior Expert. The successful candidate will be responsible for billing system and related integrated systems and interfaces support, development and planning.
- Administrate, support, troubleshoot and maintain billing systems
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported by the team
- Analyzing business processes for sub-optimal performance, communicating findings clearly and effectively and working with cross functional teams to make recommendations for improvement
- Providing technical assistance for operation, configuration implementation and maintenance procedures for the Billing Systems and services.
- Participate in trainings and meetings with other departments and study the functionality and evolution of Billing.
- Leading migration project to new billing system
- Leading data correction and migration to new billing/CRM systems
- Support finance team in new requirements and production issues
- Work with existing/new systems vendors for production support and new requirements implementation
- Managing bill cycles and related billing activities to secure quality and timing invoices
- Maintaining system stability and agreed team SLAs
- Maintain, monitor and enhance existing billing related processes
- Handle external services partners
- Implement new business requirements
- Handle required integrations with surrounding systems
- Working across teams to clearly define and document business process requirements and priorities
related field * 8+ years of experience in Business Support Systems
- 4+ years of experience in billing systems
- Excellent knowledge of billing, payment and financial booking
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL
- Good knowledge of nonSQL DBs
- Good Knowledge of Java or any other programming language will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
All interested candidates should send their CVs to stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 28 October 2020.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τηλεπικοινωνία / Internet
Epic is one of the largest telecommunication providers in Cyprus. It provides integrated mobile and fixed telephony, internet and pay-TV services as well as specialized ICT solutions for businesses…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος