Cyprus Job Market
In line with Government guidelines and in consideration for your safety, first round interviews will be conducted via video conferencing.
Job Summary & Purpose
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd continues to expand its operation in Cyprus. We are looking for committed, dedicated and self-motivated professionals to fill the below position.
The Successful Candidate will provide support for all the accountabilities outlined below:
- Monitoring, addressing and completing e-mailed requests related to client portfolios and any client risk-related queries. This will include:
- Monthly report generation.
- Identify, highlight and eventually resolve any problems with the information provided by the client in order to generate the risk report.
- Ongoing monthly maintenance, accuracy and generation of the above-mentioned client risk reports. This methodology requires certain datasets for the output of reports. Key details necessary for completion of this task include:
- Requesting and checking the accuracy of client provided data: individual monthly fund returns, ending monthly market balances of funds, amounts and dates of investor subscriptions and redemptions.
- Other details for the accurate calculation of a report’s risk metrics include: monitoring of the investment funds’ strategy styles and regional focus; comparison modelling against hedge funds, real assets and market indices; and where applicable, insertion of appropriate proxies for the purposes of date-dependent calculations.
- Set up new portfolios, or rebuild existing portfolios, within our in-house database in order to run proposed risk reports.
- Manage ticketing system for risk queries to see that all emails are responded to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Setting of appropriate comparison index parameters for funds. This may require the need to contact our in-house senior analysts for confirmation.
- Addressing Ad Hoc requests coming from clients. This includes building of customised reporting in excel; reproducing risk metrics; creating of automated spreadsheets for client use.
- Researching and honing your understanding of the investment style and strategy
- Filing of client related documents pertaining to their individual portfolio investments.
- Generation of quarterly 13F US Securities and Exchange Commission reports for our clients.
- Providing client support for clients on our Portfolio Manager for any issues they may have related to their portfolios.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the internal system and active testing during monthly updates to the database.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering.
- Two year’s work experience in an analytical role within Finance or Economics.
- Candidates with equivalent years in postgraduate courses/research will also be considered.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and understanding of basic programming concepts (or potential to learn programming)
- Knowledge of R is an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Good grasp of statistical concepts such as distribution moments, hypothesis testing and linear regression.
- Ability to work within a team. Self-starter
- Understanding of key concepts in Investment Finance including portfolio risk and return, factor models, derivative payoffs and optionality, will be considered an advantage.
- Attend company events upon request
- Fluent English & Computer literacy are a prerequisite
- Signing and complying with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates can email their Cover Letter & CV to
Please mention position applied for in the subject heading
Only successful candidates will be contacted
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
Albourne is a specialist consultant firm which advises investors on alternative asset classes…