Website Cyprus Job Market
Looking to get involved in one of the fastest-growing industries? A newly established Payment Service Provider, and member of a larger group of companies spread across Latvia and Russia, is looking for a Part-time Russian Speaking Senior Accountant for its offices in Nicosia. (The position will become full time once the company becomes fully operational). A small team has been set up within a modern working space in the center of Nicosia.
- Perform day to day accounting/bookkeeping tasks
- Preparation of management accounts
- Supporting external Auditors
- Reviewing audited financial statements
- Assisting in provisional tax computations
- Liaise with Accountants in other Group offices overseas
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- Proven 3+ years of experience in accounting
- High level of education in Financing/Accounting/Economics relevant to the position.
- Previous working experience in a national/multinational accounting/tax services providing company is a big advantage
- Experience in payroll
- Strong knowledge of the applicable IFRS and Tax Laws
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of 1C Accounting System
- Fluency in Russian & English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Independent and adaptive
- High sense of responsibility and professionalism
- Excellent team player with strong attention to detail.
What’s in it for you:
- An over above market salary for Part-Time work.
- Working schedule of 10 am – 3 pm
Interested candidates can apply to: and we will get in touch should you meet the requirements above.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With over 20 years of experience in the Recruitment Industry, IWR WorkForce International combines recruitment expertise along with a strong understanding of market trends…