- Handling the formation and registration of companies;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Providing administrative support to lawyers;
- Maintaining and keeping up to date all the secretarial files and statutory records of companies;
- Handling the client’s portfolio concerning issues of resolutions, powers of attorney, signing of documents, etc.
- Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies (shareholding, directorship, share capital);
- Handling of due diligence procedures;
- University Degree.
- 2- 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent in both Russian and English language (written and oral). Knowledge of Greek language will be considered an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Strong organisational and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Good work ethic and to handle all matters in strict confidentiality.
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED
Interested applicants should email their CV and Cover Letter to for the attention of Human Resource Manager Ms. Corinne Bahadourian, clearly stating the position they are applying for.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
CHRISTODOULOS G. VASSILIADES & CO LLC
15 Agiou Pavlou Street | LEDRA HOUSE | Agios Andreas | 1105 Nicosia | Cyprus
Tel: +357 22 556677 | Fax: +357 22 779999
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο