Website GRS Recruitment
On behalf of our client, an international and well-known payment company, GRS are recruiting a Russian Speaking Accountant to join the team in Nicosia. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process invoices in the company’s electronic approval system.
- Follow up of timely approval of invoices.
- Reconciliation of accounts payables.
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date accounting records.
- Post of accounting entries to accounting software, if necessary.
- Review of day-to-day accounting entries.
- Preparation of management reports and reconciliation reports.
- Other accounting related matters.
- University degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ industry work experience.
- Work experience from abroad will be considered as advantage
- Fully fluent in English and Russian
- Self-motivated, well organized and able to communicate with others very well.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, attention to detail and high level of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure by meeting tight deadlines.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call + 357 22 769 369 for further information.