Website GRS Recruitment
GRS are searching for a Russian Speaking Administrator to join a growing company based in Limassol. We are looking for an organised and detail- oriented candidate who has previous experience within a similar role. If you feel this could be the role for you ,please apply today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming calls
- Handle of all external communications
- Maintenance of office records, filing, assistance in Back office tasks
- Correspondence processing
- Manage cleaning arrangements
- Manage cash payments for office supplies
- Organise meetings, company events and conferences
- Transport and accommodation arrangements
- Executions of the shareholder’s assignments
- Fluent in Russian and English. Knowledge of Greek will be considered as advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous experience in a secretarial or administrative position
- Excellent communication skills, trustworthy and punctual
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.