- Perform audit work for local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards.
- Reviewing the clients’ financial statements.
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns.
- Reporting results of work performed to the relevant Manager.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar discipline.
- 0+ years of experience in the Audit/Accounting field. Graduate applications are encouraged.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian & English (Written & Spoken) is a must; knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of or be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA) will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Ability to work freely in Cyprus (EU Status).