Website NOA CIRCLE Ltd
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Reception, transmission and execution of clients’ orders in accordance with requirements of international and Cyprus laws, CySEC regalement’s, as well as with internal manuals and policies.
- Working as a flow trader – buying and selling financial products on behalf of clients.
- Administering and evaluating clients’ investment holdings for suitability and appropriateness.
- Monitoring stock market performance.
- Monitoring clients’ accounts in daily mode.
- Marketing to potential clients.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and other Essential Requirements:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Business.
- CySEC Advanced certificate is a must.
- Previous experience at similar position in investment company or investment bank. Experience in securities trading is essential. Candidates with entire experience in Forex industry will not be considered, as the nature of our business is essentially different.
- Understanding of financial instruments and financial markets’ working principles. Excellent knowledge of modern stock markets.
- Perfect verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English.
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus is advantage. Assistance with work permit can be provided.
- Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
Â· problem solving and decision making skills;
Â· confidence and ability to persuade;
Â· excellent sales skills;
Â· client-facing attitude;
Â· ability to work well under pressure;
Â· competitive salary;
Â· accistance with obtaining work permit;
Â· opportunities of professional growth and development;
Â· friendly and modern working environment.