Website GRS Recruitment
- Development and recommendation of competitive business strategies and plans aligned with the short- and long-term objectives set by the Board of Directors.
- Identification, evaluation and meaningful exploitation of new business opportunities.
- Improving Company’s market share in the sustainable manner and more particularly in its central areas of business activity.
- Effective management of the Company and participation in day-to-day management.
- Being fully involved in planning, policy making, and direct control over the management.
- Participate in the development and implementation of rules, regulations, policies and procedures to promote the mission, vision, goals and objectives of the company.
- Assessment and review of the effectiveness of internal policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the adequacy of the capital of the Company and risk management.
- To be responsible for the implementation of the Company’s strategies and the rest of the management in order to improve the internal audit mechanism.
- Ensure the prompt submission of all regulatory reports to CySEC as well as approval of the Company’s financial statements.
- To be aware at all times of all material matters of the company including any organizational amendments and internal procedures of the company.
- Cooperating and dealing professionally with regulators and ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Recruitment and selection of new employees and their management.
- Constantly improve the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees; create an environment in which the whole team moves in the same direction.
- Ensure that the responsibilities of staff are accomplished to achieve business objectives.
- University Degree in Law, Business, Economics or any other relevant field
- Professional experience for at least 5 years in a CySEC regulated entity, coming from a Compliance background.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous experience as an Executive Director with a CySEC regulated entity.
- Holder of the Advanced CySEC certification.
- Good knowledge of Cyprus corporate law and practices, AML legislation and MiFID II.
- Sufficient good repute, morality, integrity, and honesty.
- Experience working with the CySEC regulators and other local authorities.
- Fluency in English and Russian, with Greek being advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and people leadership skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman,[email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.