- Customer service support to existing clients and brokers in emails and on the phone.
- Knowledge of life insurance products.
- Technical operations with relation to existing policies (alterations of policies, surrenders, performance of reports, etc).
- Underwriting of policies.
- Performance of incoming and outgoing bank transfers (booking of premiums and transfers of payouts to clients).
- Basic knowledge of AML procedures.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar industry.
- Fluency in Russian is essential.
- German language considered as an advantage.
- Professional communication skills and customer service skills.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Dedicated personality, organized individual, keen perception and resistance to stress.
- Excellent time management skills
- A high level of numeracy and logical/analytical thinking.
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Willingness to go 1-2 times for trainings to Austria.
- Experience and willingness to hold seminars and training sessions in Russian will be considered as an advantage.
- 13th salary and yearly bonus.
- Provident Fund (7%).
- Medical Plan and Life Insurance.