- Policies and procedures elaboration and updating.
- Reporting to CySEC.
- Drafting of resolution, committees minutes.
- Due diligence and customers’ acceptance procedure maintenance.
- Review of clients agreements.
- Monitoring of work of funds administrator.
- Prepare monthly and annual AML reports.
- Clients KYC.
- Counterparties set up for trading.
- Counterparties due diligence (both ways).
- Communications with banks, brokers, administrators.
- Educated to degree level in Law, Economics or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Compliance is a must.
- Knowledge of EU/Cyprus/Luxembourg AIFM legislation/MIFID II.
- Fluency in Russian & English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Certification.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail.