Our Client, an international group of companies with global offices providing clients with asset, wealth and fund management services, as well as financial planning services, legal, tax, business consulting and accounting services, is seeking to recruit an experienced Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator to support with their growing accounts and operations. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Russian and English, and proficiency in Greek would be a key advantage with at least two years of work experience in a similar role, possess excellent communication skills and thrive in challenging yet collaborative team environments.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with service providers, official authorities and various external parties
- Dealing with bank payments and company register
- Preparing standard resolutions
- Support with incorporating companies as/when needed
- Assisting with the execution, certification, apostil and legalization of documents
- Support to the head of corporate and other team members
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar corporate admin role
- Fluent Russian and English; Greek will be a significant advantage
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Results oriented, operating with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly ethical and trustworthy
- Mature and professional demeanour
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nasreen Kawash at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 22 769 369 quoting the above reference number.
Corporate Service Provider. Salary based on skills and experience and medical insurance after the probation period. Our client is an Administrative Service Provider that renders…
This International Corporate Services Company in Nicosia is looking for an experienced Corporate Administrator / PA. Responsibilities PA: Acting as a first point of contact: dea…
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and highly respected Corporate Service Provider with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Co…