- Daily on-going administration, perform general administrator duties, such as presentations for clients and filing of documents.
- Translation of documents and other translation duties as may be assigned.
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field of corporate law and certification of documents for other countries.
- Drafting of contracts, POA, resolutions, AGM, notices, etc…
- Processing of primary documents and entering the info into the database (Quorum).
- Working with the Registrar of Companies, preparing and submitting necessary forms for corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Incorporation of companies in different jurisdictions.
- Responsible for the statutory files of companies.
- Communication with various associates, lawyers, auditors and governmental authorities.
- Communication with local and international banks; preparation of documents/ forms for submission to banks.
- Knowledge of KYC and DD requirements, review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents, assistance to the compliance officer in this respect.
- Two plus year’ experience in a similar position in Cyprus is essential.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel) and professional typing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Russian languages.
- Accuracy, speed and thoroughness of work, attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, communication and social skills.
- Responsible, service-minded, positive and team-oriented attitude.