- Review, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents (agreements, resolutions, POA’s, M&A, Corporate Registers etc.)
- Following and complying with KYC procedures according to the applicable laws, cooperation with the compliance department of the firm.
- Communications with corporate clients and agents in foreign jurisdictions.
- Opening of bank accounts and arranging for payments.
- Any related services with regards to the portfolio of clients that the successful candidate will manage.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English language. Knowledge of the Greek language will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law, as amended.
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.).
- Fast learner, motivated to expand his/her knowledge, self-motivated.
- Strong personality and managerial skills, responsible, detail-focused, accurate, positive and supportive.
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.