- Reporting to the Management Board, you will be responsible for creating and defining the strategy of the launch of new projects
- Take initiative and apply proactivity in order to autonomously help the business grow, while organising and handling the team to achieve goals and desired outcomes.
- Create and execute marketing plans
- Manage and create different online platforms: Website and Social media
- Create company branding
- Use Business Intelligence tools to analyse data and to create valuable reports.
- Measure project performance using appropriate metric systems, tools and techniques.
- A skilled professional with a strong online marketing background leading marketing strategies for e-commerce projects.
- At least 3 years proven marketing related work experience
- Fluency in Russian and English is a must (both verbal and written), additional languages will be a key advantage
- Advanced computer skills, design, web and office software
- A tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help the company achieve its business goals.
- Methodical with excellent time management skills.
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.